We have created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to the privacy of visitors to runningsmiles.com. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices.
• For each visitor to our web site, our web server automatically recognizes the visitor's domain name but not the e-mail address.
• We automatically collect and store domain names, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our web site. We store and analyze aggregate information on what pages persons access or visit.
• The information Running Smiles collects, stores and analyzes is used to improve the way we do business with our current customers and potential customers.
• Visitors may receive contact from us with information regarding company news, new products and services, or upcoming events. Whether or not this information was requested by the visitor, if he or she does not wish us to contact them they may indicate so at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting removal from our email distribution list.
• We store the e-mail addresses and correspondence of those who communicate via e-mail to any e-mail address at runningsmiles.com. We take reasonable precautions to protect the addresses and correspondence from loss, misuse and alteration. Those communicating via e-mail may receive contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If those communicating by e-mail with us do not wish us to contact them they may indicate so at the time they submit their e-mail.
• As a standard practice, Running Smiles does not share any personally identifiable information or private customer information submitted on-line with third parties, unless they are acting as an intermediary.
• Running Smiles will not store credit card information related to online payments for our services unless permission is given by the card holder.
• This policy is subject to change. If changes occur, they will be posted on runningsmiles.com.